Haven’t really written much of anything in a while, so here’s what I’ve been doing:
1. I’ve been teaching again at an international school in the Bay Area. Overall, pretty fun with a bunch of students from all around the world. There has been no violence or conflict between Mainland students with their Taiwanese or Japanese counterparts as their common love for alcohol is stronger than any political differences that they do have.
2. I’m getting my masters degree in economics on Saturday. I went from failing my final class to a high-B in a single day. Good times.
3. Currently looking for a place to live, but damn, the Bay Area is so expensive.
4. Pre-ordered Elemental: War of Magic. My most expensive purchase so far this year, but hopefully I’ll be able to get into the beta and check it out. It’s one of them strategy-RPG games that I love so much. And it’s set in a post-apocalyptic fantasy world, which is always good. High fantasy has sucked since Lord of the Rings came out.
5. Stopped playing Tribal Wars. I realized that it caused me more suffering than fun. No more.
6. My car got stolen but then it was found. Good times.
7. Europa Barbarorum II is still not out, but they have a new preview today.
8. Chinese news reported that a North Korean shot a bunch of Chinese folk. That might be a sign that they’re getting ready to condemn their ally… maybe.
9. Finished a research project about Choice of Residence for Chinese in the Bay Area. Maybe I’ll talk about that stuff here since it is related to Chinese and stuff…
10. That’s pretty much it, but 10 is such a nice number.