Sure, this is late, but I read a couple of articles on the Economist that seemed interesting:
Hu’s counting – Hu claims that China saved Americans money.
Hu’s counting II – Hu claims that China created jobs for the world.
Yeah… here goes…
1. Got a job at a publishing company a few months ago. They make books and I look at their numbers. That’s right, I am now using my masters degree in economics to work in the finance department of a struggling company. I mean, who reads books these days when there’s so much good literature on the internet?
2. Moved out of my parents house. What an accomplishment…
3. Built a computer. Here are the specs: AMD Phenom II x3 3.4ghz, 16 GB DDR3 1333mhz RAM, 120 GB Intel X-25m SSD, Seagate 2TB 5900 RPM Hard Drive, Galaxy GTX 260 768MB Video Card, MSI 870a-G54 motherboard, XFX 650 watt power supply, Antec 300 mid-tower case, I-Inc 24.6″ LCD monitor, mouse, keyboard, speakers… yeah, it’s awesome and it cost me less than the per capital GDP of Mali.
4. Didn’t that Chinese dude get a Nobel Peace Prize or something?
5. The SF Giants won the world series!!!
6. Reading books. Another list: All the Pretty Horses, Blood Meridian, Midnight’s Children, Oryx and Crake, After the Flood, Calvin and Hobbes, and other stuff.
7. Improving cooking skills. My Puerto Rican Rice was a disaster though…
8. Tried my first MMORPG (EVE) and quit after 2 days.
9. My sister got married.
10. is still a nice number.